Live Online, 18:30-21:30, from Monday 27 September for 10 weeks. €165* (€123 conc.)
This programme module aims to equip the learner with the knowledge, skill and competence to develop and execute digital marketing strategies and activities, under supervision, using a range of e-tools within a range of digital marketing contexts. It would be of interest particularly to those who own a business, who are starting a business, marketing professionals, or anyone managing a corporate website. Digital marketing will enhance your business online presence.
|Enrolment||Now enrolling for Online classes.|
|Times||18:30 to 21:30|
|Starting||Monday, 27 September 2021|
Live video-conferencing on Google Meet, email tutor support, free Google Docs and Microsoft Office Online, study notes and course materials online on Moodle.
How do online classes work?
*€165.00 with online discount, €122.50 for Social Welfare/PUP, €122.50 for Old Age Pension recipients, €105.00 for current and just graduated Mallow campus day students, FREE on the Training Support Grant.
|Deadline||Enrol online here before Monday, 13 September 2021.|
- To lead the learner to an understanding of the historical, current and evolving role of digital marketing.
- To support the learner in identifying and evaluating examples of digital marketing strategies across several industries.
- To guide the learner in selecting and using appropriate monitoring tools for evaluation, and developing digital marketing campaigns for suitable business clients or industry.
- To assist the learner to develop and demonstrate client management relationship skills.
Official QQI specifications and assessment breakdown: QQI 5N1364 Digital Marketing, Level 5
- Studying online requires a PC or laptop with reliable broadband and a basic IT knowledge.
- Find out more about studying online.
- Learners must be aged 18 and over.
- No previous experience required.
- Find out more about the type of people who take our courses.
Course costs already include QQI certification.
Courses can be free for Social Welfare or PUP recipients with the Training Support Grant (up to €1,000 per year).
Karen Twomey holds a First Class Honors Masters in Public Relations with New Media, a Degree in Property Studies & Economics, as well as a Certificate in Computer & Office Technology. Karen’s focus is in helping businesses to get stand out online while working as a freelance Digital Marketing Consultant as Communications Hub (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram), specialising in the delivery of digital marketing campaigns and online training. An experienced tutor with NightSchool.ie and the Cork Training Centre, Karen also runs one-to-one and group online training workshops in marketing and social media, as well as providing continuing professional development courses with organisations such as the Society of Chartered Surveyors Ireland. She is a Business Mentor with Ballyhoura Development Group. https://www.linkedin.com/in/karenmtwomey/
Facebook Live Fridays at 7.30pm for all the latest information and answers to your questions.