Remote learning, 18:30-21:30, from Monday, 29 January 2024 for 10 weeks. €175*
Digital Marketing QQI Level 5 Certificate 5N1364
This programme module aims to equip the learner with the knowledge, skill and competence to develop and execute digital marketing strategies and activities, under supervision, using a range of e-tools within a range of digital marketing contexts. It would be of interest particularly to those who own a business, who are starting a business, marketing professionals, or anyone managing a corporate website. Digital marketing will enhance your business online presence.
|Times||18:30 to 21:30|
|Starting||29 January 2024|
Live video-conferencing on Google Meet, email tutor support, free Google Docs and Microsoft Office Online, study notes and course materials online on Moodle.
How do online classes work?
*€165.00 with online discount, €122.50 for Social Welfare/PUP, €122.50 for Old Age Pension recipients, €105.00 for current and just graduated Mallow campus day students, FREE on the Training Support Grant.
|Deadline||Apply online before Monday, 22 January 2024|
- To lead the learner to an understanding of the historical, current and evolving role of digital marketing.
- To support the learner in identifying and evaluating examples of digital marketing strategies across several industries.
- To guide the learner in selecting and using appropriate monitoring tools for evaluation, and developing digital marketing campaigns for suitable business clients or industry.
- To assist the learner to develop and demonstrate client management relationship skills.
Official QQI specifications and assessment breakdown: QQI 5N1364 Digital Marketing, Level 5
- Learners must be aged 18 and over.
- No previous experience required.
- Find out more about the type of people who take our courses.
Course costs already include QQI certification.
Courses can be free for Social Welfare or PUP recipients with the Training Support Grant (up to €1,000 per year).