Live Online, 18:30-21:30, from Wednesday, 27 September 2023 for 12 weeks. €250* (€185 conc.)
Managing People QQI Level 6 Advanced Certificate
The purpose of this award is to equip the learners with the knowledge, skills and competence to develop standards, measure performance, motivate and empower staff in a management role.
|Times||18:30 to 21:30|
|Starting||Wednesday, 27 September 2023|
Live video-conferencing on Google Meet, email tutor support, free Google Docs and Microsoft Office Online, study notes and course materials online on Moodle.
How do online classes work?
*€240.00 with online discount, €175.00 for Social Welfare/PUP, €175.00 for Old Age Pension recipients, €150.00 for current and just graduated Mallow campus day students, FREE on the Training Support Grant.
|Deadline||Enrol Online before Monday, 18 September 2023|
- Learners must be aged 18 and over.
- Learners must have completed the Level 5 5N1354 award, or have equivalent experience, and must have a working knowledge of Sage.
- A Windows PC or laptop is a requirement for running Sage software.
- Find out more about the type of people who take our courses.
Course costs already include QQI certification.
Courses can be free for Social Welfare or PUP recipients with the Training Support Grant (up to €1,000 per year).
- QQI http://www.qqi.ie.
- See full Terms & Conditions.