New course coming soon for Summer 2019 in Mallow. From €205.00* / €154.00 for Social Welfare/OAP recipients. If you’re self-employed or thinking of starting your own business you’ll need to learn to do and understand your accounts. Take control of your business finances. Understand purchase and sales days books. Implement proper petty cash procedures. Learn… >>
Coming soon for Autumn 2019 in Mallow.
From €285.00* / €210.00 for Social Welfare/OAP recipients.
The purpose of this award is to equip the learner with the knowledge, skill and competence to prepare and maintain an Early Childhood Care and Education (ECCE) environment that supports the learning and holistic development of children.
Coming soon for Autumn 2019 in Mallow. Pre-register to sign up for future course notifications.
Location: NightSchool.ie at Mallow College of Further Education.
Times: 18:30 to 21:30
Duration: 12 Weeks
Starting: Saturday, 28 September 2019
Cost: €300.00, *€285.00 with online discount, €210.00 for Social Welfare and Old Age Pension recipients, €180.00 for Mallow College day students.
Information Week, Monday September 9 to Wednesday September 11, 19:00 to 20:00 at Mallow College of Further Education. Get more information, meet tutors, and enrol on the night. Add Facebook Event reminder.
- Identify the range and nature of environmental influences that impact on the holistic development of children
- Evaluate the role of movement in children’s physical, social, emotional and intellectual development
- Prepare learning opportunities for children in order to develop independence and responsibility
- Provide opportunities for children to develop their logical thinking, concept formation and creativity
- Prepare and maintain an environment where children’s senses are developed and stimulated
- Select and apply appropriate routines that help children to feel valued, respected, empowered, cared for and included
- Manage meaningful activities that are suited to children’s individual needs and connect with their experiences and interests in the natural environment
- Identify own learning needs at a personal and professional level and assist others in identifying learning needs
- Perform tasks within the parameters of professional conduct including relations with parents, guardians, babies, young children and colleagues.
- Applicants must have a complete QQI Level 5 Certificate in Childcare and be currently working in a childcare setting.
- A QQI certification fee of €20 is already included in course fee.