Now enrolling for Autumn 2019 in Mallow. From €800.00* / €567.00 for Social Welfare/OAP recipients. This final year of a two-year study programme is designed to prepare learners for employment in accounting departments of commercial, industrial or public sector organisations or in the offices of practicing accountants. It provides a valuable qualification in accounting and… >>
This course is practical and inspirational in learning how to knit. Ever wanted to learn how to knit but don’t know where to begin? Take the first steps this Spring.
- The course will cover all the basics.
- A number of small items will be produced over the 8 weeks. Participants will be told what materials will be required prior to commencement of class.
- No previous experience required.
- Costs for any required materials are not included in the course fee.
- Cork ETB & NightSchool.ie http://cork.etb.ie/, phone 022 43030.
- See full Terms & Conditions.
- More enrolment options.