This course provides the successful learner with a nationally accredited award in the theory and practice of early childhood education and care. The learner will gain knowledge, skills and the competence to work independently and under supervision in a range of early childhood care and education settings. It is made up of 8 components and… >>
This course is a direct continuation of the step 1 beginner’s course. It will build on the basic knowledge already acquired.
- Greeting & meeting people (formal and informal communication).
- Physical and Personal description (make comparisons).
- Talk about your daily routine Free time (hobbies & sports).
- Describing your house.
- Restaurant (booking a table, reading the menu).
- Describing your town.
- Talking about the weather.
- Transport (buying tickets).
- Shopping: going to the Mercado (how many & how much) buying clothes & shoes (describing & sizes).
- The course will be integrated with the following: More grammar. Additional vocabulary & expressions.
- No previous experience required.
- Cork ETB & NightSchool.ie http://cork.etb.ie/, phone 022 43030.
- See full Terms & Conditions.
- More enrolment options.