This module aims to equip the learner with the knowledge, skill and competence in the theory, principles and practice of international marketing to enable the learner to apply international marketing techniques in the design, implementation and control of the international marketing plan working independently and or taking responsibility for the work of others.
- To enable the learner to develop an understanding of international marketing techniques.
- To facilitate the learner to explore international marketing research strategies and the benefits of market research to a global organisation.
- To enable the learner to establish a ‘marketing mix’ for global marketing.
- To facilitate the learner to explore and understand the use of international marketing plans.
- No previous experience required.
- A QQI certification fee of €20 is already included in course fee.