New course running for Summer 2019 in Charleville. Coming soon for Autumn 2019 in Mallow. From €205.00* / €154.00 for Social Welfare/OAP recipients. The purpose of this course is to equip the learner with the knowledge, skill and competence in the practices and principles underpinning the role of a Special Needs Assistant to enable the… >>
Coming soon for Autumn 2019 in Mallow.
From €285.00* / €210.00 for Social Welfare/OAP recipients.
This module aims to equip the learner with the knowledge, skill and competence in the theory, principles and practice of international marketing to enable the learner to apply international marketing techniques in the design, implementation and control of the international marketing plan working independently and or taking responsibility for the work of others.
Coming soon for Autumn 2019 in Mallow. Pre-register to sign up for future course notifications.
Location: NightSchool.ie at Mallow College of Further Education.
Times: 18:30 to 21:30
Duration: 12 Weeks
Starting: Tuesday, 24 September 2019
Cost: €300.00, *€285.00 with online discount, €210.00 for Social Welfare and Old Age Pension recipients, €180.00 for Mallow College day students.
Information Week, Monday September 9 to Wednesday September 11, 19:00 to 20:00 at Mallow College of Further Education. Get more information, meet tutors, and enrol on the night. Add Facebook Event reminder.
- To enable the learner to develop an understanding of international marketing techniques.
- To facilitate the learner to explore international marketing research strategies and the benefits of market research to a global organisation.
- To enable the learner to establish a ‘marketing mix’ for global marketing.
- To facilitate the learner to explore and understand the use of international marketing plans.
- No previous experience required.
- A QQI certification fee of €20 is already included in course fee.