New course running for Summer 2019 in Charleville. Coming soon for Autumn 2019 in Mallow. From €205.00* / €154.00 for Social Welfare/OAP recipients. The purpose of this course is to equip the learner with the knowledge, skill and competence in the practices and principles underpinning the role of a Special Needs Assistant to enable the… >>
Now enrolling for Summer 2019 in Mallow.
From €235.00* / €175.00 for Social Welfare/OAP recipients.
This programme module aims to facilitate the learner in understanding the role of human resources management in a range of organisations.
Now enrolling for Summer 2019 in Mallow. Enrol online today.
Location: NightSchool.ie at Mallow College of Further Education.
Times: 18:30 to 21:30
Duration: 10 Weeks
Starting: Monday, 29 April 2019
Cost: €250.00, *€235.00 with online discount, €175.00 for Social Welfare and Old Age Pension recipients, €150.00 for Mallow College day students.
- To assist the learner in understanding the evolution of Human Resources Management.
- To facilitate the learner in understanding the importance of Human Resources planning.
- To facilitate the learner in preparing for the recruitment and selection process in a range of organisations.
- To enable the learner to understand training and development procedures in an organisation.
- To assist the learner in understanding employment legislation.
- No previous experience required.
- A QQI certification fee of €20 is already included in course fee.