Early Deadline: Enrolling for Wednesdays.
Live Online, 18:30-21:30, from Wednesday 21 April for 12 weeks. €240* (€175 conc.)
This programme module aims to facilitate the learner in understanding the role of human resources management in a range of organisations.
- Studying online will require a PC/laptop with reliable broadband and a basic IT knowledge. How does online study work?
- Learners aged 18 and over.
- No previous experience required.
- Find out more about the type of people who take our courses.
Course costs already include QQI certification.
Courses can be free for Social Welfare or PUP recipients with the Training Support Grant (up to €1,000 per year).
Now enrolling for Online classes.
Study online with live video-conferencing on Google Meet, email tutor support, free Google Docs and Microsoft Office Online, and your study notes and course materials online on Moodle. How do online classes work?.
Times: 18:30 to 21:30
Duration: 12 Weeks
Starting: Wednesday, 21 April 2021
*€240.00 with online discount, €175.00 for Social Welfare/PUP, €175.00 for Old Age Pension recipients, €150.00 for current and just graduated Mallow College day students. (Course costs already include QQI certification.)
- To assist the learner in understanding the evolution of Human Resources Management.
- To facilitate the learner in understanding the importance of Human Resources planning.
- To facilitate the learner in preparing for the recruitment and selection process in a range of organisations.
- To enable the learner to understand training and development procedures in an organisation.
- To assist the learner in understanding employment legislation.
- Official QQI specifications and assessment breakdown: QQI 6N3750 Human Resources Management, Level 6