Remote Learning, 18:30-21:30, from Tuesday 30 January 2024 for 12 weeks. €250* (€175 conc.)
Human Resource Management QQI Level 6 Advanced Certificate 6N3750
This programme module aims to facilitate the learner in understanding the role of human resources management in a range of organisations.
|18:30 to 21:30
|Tuesday, 30 January 2024
|Assessment onsite in Mallow Campus on Saturday 20th April 11am
Live video-conferencing on Google Meet, email tutor support, free Google Docs and Microsoft Office Online, study notes and course materials online on Moodle.
How do online classes work?
*€240.00 with online discount, €175.00 for Social Welfare/PUP, €175.00 for Old Age Pension recipients, €150.00 for current and just graduated Mallow campus day students, FREE on the Training Support Grant.
|Enrol Online before Monday, 22 January 2024
- To assist the learner in understanding the evolution of Human Resources Management.
- To facilitate the learner in understanding the importance of Human Resources planning.
- To facilitate the learner in preparing for the recruitment and selection process in a range of organisations.
- To enable the learner to understand training and development procedures in an organisation.
- To assist the learner in understanding employment legislation.
Official QQI specifications and assessment breakdown: QQI 6N3750 Human Resources Management, Level 6
- Learners must be aged 18 and over.
- No previous experience required.
- Find out more about the type of people who take our courses.
Course costs already include QQI certification.
Courses can be free for Social Welfare or PUP recipients with the Training Support Grant (up to €1,000 per year).
Enda has been working in the Healthcare Sector since 1998 together with the HSE, Semi State and Private Healthcare Services. Enda has been in Leadership roles in the Human Resource Management of Nurses, HCA’s and other Allied Health Professionals and is an expert in this field. Education includes Hons Bachelor Degree in Business Studies in Management, MA Human Resource Management (CIT) and Postgrad Dip in Education (FET) from NUI Galway. https://www.linkedin.com/in/endaodonovan/