Online, 18:30-21:30, from Tuesday 26 January for 12 weeks. €240* (€175 conc.)
This programme module aims to facilitate the learner in understanding the role of human resources management in a range of organisations.
- Studying online will require a PC/laptop with reliable broadband and a basic IT knowledge. How does online study work?
- Learners aged 18 and over.
- No previous experience required.
- Find out more about the type of people who take our courses.
Course costs already include QQI certification.
Now enrolling for Online classes.
Study online with live video-conferencing on Google Meet, email tutor support, free Google Docs and Microsoft Office Online, and your study notes and course materials online on Moodle. How do online classes work?.
Onsite: Scheduled onsite exam(s) at Mallow College.
Times: 18:30 to 21:30
Duration: 12 Weeks
Starting: Tuesday, 26 January 2021
Price: €250.00, *€240.00 with online discount, €175.00 for Social Welfare, €175.00 for Old Age Pension recipients, €150.00 for current and just graduated Mallow College day students. (Course costs already include QQI certification.)
Information Night: Registration Facebook Event.
Enrolment: Running subject to enrollment numbers: Enrol online here before Tuesday, 05 January 2021.
- To assist the learner in understanding the evolution of Human Resources Management.
- To facilitate the learner in understanding the importance of Human Resources planning.
- To facilitate the learner in preparing for the recruitment and selection process in a range of organisations.
- To enable the learner to understand training and development procedures in an organisation.
- To assist the learner in understanding employment legislation.
- Official QQI specifications and assessment breakdown: QQI 6N3750 Human Resources Management, Level 6