Mallow & Charleville Campus, 19:00-21:00, from Tuesday, 30 January 2024 for 10 weeks.
Are you interested in beautiful nails? You do not need to be artistic to achieve great nail art, a lot of the designs are simple to achieve but look amazing. This course will teach you how to create effortless and eye-catching nail art designs in introducing you to the application of gel nails.
Mallow Campus Classes
|Times||19:00 to 21:00|
|Starting||Tuesday 30 January 2024|
|Location||Mallow or Charleville|
*€240.00 with online discount, €217.00 for Old Age Pension recipients, €206.00 for current and just graduated Mallow campus day students, FREE on the Training Support Grant.
|Deadline||Enrol Online before Monday, 22 January 2024|
- Nail art techniques
- Colour choice
- Rhinestones, glitter, transfers, stickers & dried flowers
- Tools of the trade
- Dotting tool
- Caring for your equipment
- Tip application
- Nail anatomy
- Products: what, when & why?
- Shaping & contouring the nail
- Disorders sanitization & disinfection
- Learners must be aged 18 and over.
- No previous experience required.
- Find out more about the type of people who take our courses.