Mallow College of Further Education, 19:00-21:00, from Monday 31 January for 10 weeks.
Are you interested in beautiful nails? You do not need to be artistic to achieve great nail art, a lot of the designs are simple to achieve but look amazing. This course will teach you how to create effortless and eye-catching nail art designs in introducing you to the application of gel nails.
Mallow Campus Classes
|Times||19:00 to 21:00|
|Starting||Monday, 31 January 2022|
|Location||NightSchool.ie at Mallow College of Further Education|
*€240.00 with online discount, €217.00 for Old Age Pension recipients, €206.00 for current and just graduated Mallow campus day students, FREE on the Training Support Grant.
|Deadline||Enrol online here before Monday, 17 January 2022.|
- Nail art techniques
- Colour choice
- Rhinestones, glitter, transfers, stickers & dried flowers
- Tools of the trade
- Dotting tool
- Caring for your equipment
- Tip application
- Nail anatomy
- Products: what, when & why?
- Shaping & contouring the nail
- Disorders sanitization & disinfection
- Learners must be aged 18 and over.
- No previous experience required.
- Find out more about the type of people who take our courses.
Course costs already include nails kit and required materials (€100 value).
Jena Aherne holds qualifications from CIBTAC, CIDESCO (beauty and body therapy), NABTET, and City & Guilds (beauty trainer) and is currently finishing Level 6 Train the Trainer. Jena has over 18 years experience working in the beauty industry and is passionate about encouraging and being part of learning and training in the beauty industry.
- Cork ETB & NightSchool.ie https://nightschool.ie/badge, phone 022 43030.
- See full Terms & Conditions.
Facebook Live Fridays at 7.30pm for all the latest information and answers to your questions.