Now enrolling for Autumn 2019 in Mallow.
From €225.00* / €194.50 for OAP recipients.
Are you interested in beautiful nails? You do not need to be artistic to achieve great nail art, a lot of the designs are simple to achieve but look amazing. This course will teach you how to create effortless and eye-catching nail art designs in introduce you to the application of gel nails.
Jena Aherne holds qualifications from CIBTAC, CIDESCO (beauty and body therapy), NABTET, and City & Guilds (beauty trainer) and is currently finishing Level 6 Train the Trainer. Jena has over 18 years experience working in the beauty industry and is passionate about encouraging and being part of learning and training in the beauty industry.
Now enrolling for Autumn 2019 in Mallow. Enrol online today.
Location: NightSchool.ie at Mallow College of Further Education.
Times: 19:00 to 21:00
Duration: 10 Weeks
Starting: Tuesday, 01 October 2019
Cost: €235.00, *€225.00 with online discount, €194.50 Old Age Pension recipients, €181.00 for Mallow College day students and recent graduates.
Information Week, Monday September 9 to Wednesday September 11, 19:00 to 20:00 at Mallow College of Further Education. Get more information, meet tutors, and enrol on the night. Add Facebook Event reminder.
- Nail art techniques
- Colour choice
- Rhinestones, glitter, transfers, stickers & dried flowers
- Tools of the trade
- Dotting tool
- Caring for your equipment
- Tip application
- Nail anatomy
- Products: what, when & why?
- Shaping & contouring the nail
- Disorders sanitization & disinfection
- No previous experience required.
- Your nails kit required materials (€100 value) are already included in the course fee.
- Cork ETB & NightSchool.ie http://cork.etb.ie/, phone 022 43030.
- See full Terms & Conditions.
- More enrolment options.