Mallow College of Further Education, 19:00-21:00, from Monday 26 September for 10 weeks.
Organic Vegetable Gardening for Beginners
This course is ideally suited to new gardeners who want to “grow their own” in 2019 and beyond. Learn all you need to know for a beautiful and successful organic vegetable garden.
Mallow Campus Classes
|Times||19:00 to 21:00|
|Starting||Monday, 26 September 2022|
|Location||NightSchool.ie at Mallow College of Further Education|
*€100.00 with online discount, €77.00 for Old Age Pension recipients, €66.00 for current and just graduated Mallow campus day students, FREE on the Training Support Grant.
|Deadline||Enrol Online before Monday, 19 September 2022|
- Selecting an appropriate site.
- Preparation and soil fertility.
- What to grow.
- Sowing and harvesting.
- Organic pest and disease control.
- Organic weed control.
- Learners must be aged 18 and over.
- No previous experience required.
- Find out more about the type of people who take our courses.
Richard Hooton is a grower and distributor of certified organic veggies, fruits, salads, dried goods and much more. Based in Mallow, delivering throughout Co. Cork. “Richard’s Select Organics” was established in 2015. Seriously passionate about organic gardening and the wonders of growing food, Richard is active on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/Richards-Select-Organics-473276596163003/.
- Cork ETB & NightSchool.ie https://nightschool.ie/badge, phone 022 43030.
- See full Terms & Conditions.