Now enrolling for Autumn 2019 in Charleville.
From €240.00* / €175.00 for Social Welfare/OAP recipients.
The purpose of this course is to introduce learners to the underlying principles of Food Safety and familiarise learners with the principles of HACCP. The course will equip learners with the skills to be able to take a lead role within a workplace setting to put HACCP plans in place.
Now enrolling for Autumn 2019 in Charleville. Enrol online today.
Location: Charleville Further Education & Training Centre (formerly Mannix College).
Times: 18:30 to 21:30
Duration: 12 Weeks
Starting: Thursday, 10 October 2019
Cost: €250.00, *€240.00 with online discount, €175.00 for Social Welfare (certified courses) and Old Age Pension recipients, €150.00 for Mallow College day students and recent graduates.
Information Week, Monday September 9 to Wednesday September 11, 19:00 to 20:00 at Mallow College of Further Education. Get more information, meet tutors, and enrol on the night. Add Facebook Event reminder.
- To equip learners with the knowledge, skills and competencies n the regulations and practices that underpin Food Safety and HACCP.
- To introduce learners to the underlying principles of Food Safety.
- To familiarise Learners with the Principles of HACCP.
- To equip learners with the skills to be able to take a lead role within a workplace setting to put HACCP plans in place.
- To develop Learners evaluative skills to allow the learner to be able to evaluate the familiarised operation with respect to hygiene, food safety and quality management.
- To familiarise learners with current food legislation.
- To develop Learners research skills to keep up to date with current food legislative matters.
- No previous experience required.
- A QQI certification fee of €20 is already included in course fee.