Related: Train the Trainer, Training and Development: QQI Level 6 Palliative Care Support: QQI Level 5 After School Support: QQI Level 5 Care Support: QQI Level 5 5M4339 Health Care Support: QQI Level 5 Certificate
Are you a good organiser? Do you enjoy planning? Do you pay attention to the little details that make all the difference? Are you always on the lookout for new ideas? If so then perhaps you should consider a career in event management. Event management is about organising functions large ones and small ones. It’s about working with caterers and fashion agents and marquee providers.
- This event management course will teach you about planning and managing an event.
- How to market an event, publicise it, generate interest and attract participants.
- Learn about advertising, creating flyers and posters, organising competitions and creating merchandising.
- Discover how to check licence requirements, what health and safety regulations are bound by and what constitutes best practice in event management.
- Learn how to evaluate the success of an event in terms of revenue generated, publicity secured and feedback from the audience who attended.
- No previous experience required.
- The Irish Academy of Public Relations exam fees of €85 are already included in the course fee.
- Irish Academy of Public Relations https://irishacademy.ie, phone 01 2780802.
- See full Terms & Conditions.
- More enrolment options.