ECDL (the European Computer Driving Licence) Certification proves you have the skills to work to a recognised standard. ECDL equips you with practical computer and Internet skills. No certification equips more organisations for the opportunities of the digital economy than ECDL.
Developed in 1997, the goal for ECDL was simple, to improve digital literacy in Europe. With over 13 million candidates worldwide, ECDL is the world’s most recognised computer certification. ECDL successfully combines a quality assured programme with world class e-learning.
Is this course for me?
- Find out more about the type of people who take our courses.
- Learners aged 18 and over.
- No previous experience required.
- The course cost includes ECDL examination and certification fees.
Not running this term for Mallow. Sign up for future course notifications.
NightSchool.ie at Mallow College of Further Education.
Times: 18:30 to 20:30
Duration: 20 Weeks
Price: €484.00, *€474.00 with online discount, €338.80 for Social Welfare, €338.80 for Old Age Pension recipients, €290.40 for current and just graduated Mallow College day students.
- Online Essentials: Learn how to use the web and email, find the information you need, and stay secure online.
- Computer Essentials: Start here if you’re starting out. Learn the basics of computer usage, files and data security.
- Spreadsheets: How to use a spreadsheet to record, layout, analyse, graph and report on data using a spreadsheet application.
- Word Processing: How to write, format and print professional-looking documents using a word processing application.
- Presentations: How to use a presentation application to create audience-winning slideshows that include text, images and videos.