This course provides the successful learner with a nationally accredited award in the theory and practice of early childhood education and care. The learner will gain knowledge, skills and the competence to work independently and under supervision in a range of early childhood care and education settings. It is made up of 8 components and… >>
From €454.00* / €324.80 for Social Welfare/OAP recipients.
ECDL (the European Computer Driving Licence) Certification proves you have the skills to work to a recognised standard. ECDL equips you with practical computer and Internet skills. No certification equips more organisations for the opportunities of the digital economy than ECDL.
Developed in 1997, the goal for ECDL was simple, to improve digital literacy in Europe. With over 13 million candidates worldwide, ECDL is the world’s most recognised computer certification. ECDL successfully combines a quality assured programme with world class e-learning.
Now enrolling for Autumn 2019 in Mallow. Enrol online today.
Location: NightSchool.ie at Mallow College of Further Education.
Times: 18:30 to 20:30
Duration: 20 Weeks
Starting: Tuesday, 01 October 2019
Cost: €464.00, *€454.00 with online discount, €324.80 for Social Welfare (certified courses) and Old Age Pension recipients, €278.40 for Mallow College day students and recent graduates.
Information Week, Monday September 9 to Wednesday September 11, 19:00 to 20:00 at Mallow College of Further Education. Get more information, meet tutors, and enrol on the night. Add Facebook Event reminder.
- Online Essentials: Learn how to use the web and email, find the information you need, and stay secure online.
- Computer Essentials: Start here if you’re starting out. Learn the basics of computer usage, files and data security.
- Spreadsheets: How to use a spreadsheet to record, layout, analyse, graph and report on data using a spreadsheet application.
- Word Processing: How to write, format and print professional-looking documents using a word processing application.
- Presentations: How to use a presentation application to create audience-winning slideshows that include text, images and videos.
- No previous experience required.
- The course cost includes ECDL examination and certification fees.