New course coming soon for Summer 2019 in Mallow. From €205.00* / €154.00 for Social Welfare/OAP recipients. If you’re self-employed or thinking of starting your own business you’ll need to learn to do and understand your accounts. Take control of your business finances. Understand purchase and sales days books. Implement proper petty cash procedures. Learn… >>
Now enrolling for Summer 2019 in Mallow.
From €205.00* / €154.00 for Social Welfare/OAP recipients.
This programme module aims to equip the learner with the knowledge, skill and competence to develop and execute digital marketing strategies and activities, under supervision, using a range of e-tools within a range of digital marketing contexts. It would be of interest particularly to those who own a business, who are starting a business, marketing professionals, or anyone managing a corporate website. Digital marketing will enhance your business online presence.
Karen Twomey holds a First Class Honors Masters in Public Relations with New Media, a Degree in Property Studies & Economics, as well as a Certificate in Computer & Office Technology. Karen’s focus is in helping businesses to get stand out online while working as a freelance Digital Marketing Consultant as Communications Hub (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram), specialising in the delivery of digital marketing campaigns and online training. An experienced tutor with NightSchool.ie and the Cork Training Centre, Karen also runs one-to-one and group online training workshops in marketing and social media, as well as providing continuing professional development courses with organisations such as the Society of Chartered Surveyors Ireland. She is a Business Mentor with Ballyhoura Development Group. https://www.linkedin.com/in/karenmtwomey/
Now enrolling for Summer 2019 in Mallow. Enrol online today.
Location: NightSchool.ie at Mallow College of Further Education.
Times: 18:30 to 21:30
Duration: 10 Weeks
Starting: Monday, 29 April 2019
Cost: €220.00, *€205.00 with online discount, €154.00 for Social Welfare and Old Age Pension recipients, €132.00 for Mallow College day students.
- To lead the learner to an understanding of the historical, current and evolving role of digital marketing.
- To support the learner in identifying and evaluating examples of digital marketing strategies across several industries.
- To guide the learner in selecting and using appropriate monitoring tools for evaluation, and developing digital marketing campaigns for suitable business clients or industry.
- To assist the learner to develop and demonstrate client management relationship skills.
- No previous experience required.
- A QQI certification fee of €20 is already included in course fee.