Live Online, 18:30-21:30, from Tuesday 28 September for 12 weeks. €240* (€175 conc.)
This module is designed to provide the learner with knowledge and understanding of child development from 0-12 years and the skills required to implement and promote the use of observations in the early childhood education and care setting. This module aims to promote good practice, equality and respect for diversity in early childhood education and care.
|Enrolment||Now enrolling for Online classes.|
|Times||18:30 to 21:30|
|Starting||Tuesday, 28 September 2021|
|Tutor||Sue Anne Falsey|
Live video-conferencing on Google Meet, email tutor support, free Google Docs and Microsoft Office Online, study notes and course materials online on Moodle.
How do online classes work?
*€240.00 with online discount, €175.00 for Social Welfare/PUP, €175.00 for Old Age Pension recipients, €150.00 for current and just graduated Mallow campus day students, FREE on the Training Support Grant.
|Deadline||Enrol online here before Tuesday, 14 September 2021.|
Official QQI specifications and assessment breakdown: QQI 6N1942 Child Development, Level 6
- Studying online requires a PC or laptop with reliable broadband and a basic IT knowledge.
- Find out more about studying online.
- Learners must be aged 18 and over.
- A pass Leaving Certificate or equivalent standard.
- Or relevant work and life experience for mature students.
- Talk to us if you have any questions.
- Find out more about the type of people who take our courses.
Course costs already include QQI certification.
Courses can be free for Social Welfare or PUP recipients with the Training Support Grant (up to €1,000 per year).