This course provides the successful learner with a nationally accredited award in the theory and practice of early childhood education and care. The learner will gain knowledge, skills and the competence to work independently and under supervision in a range of early childhood care and education settings. It is made up of 8 components and… >>
Now enrolling for Autumn 2019 in Mallow.
From €125.00* / €94.50 for OAP recipients.
This ten-week course will give participants the tools they need to tell the story or stories they have been longing to tell. To do so effectively, participants will need to keep seven balls in the air at all times: Plot, Structure, Style, Characterization, Setting, Dialogue and Tension/Pace. Each week, classes will focus on one of these elements, so that participants will have a good grasp of how to use them to the advantage of their work.
Now enrolling for Autumn 2019 in Mallow. Enrol online today.
Location: NightSchool.ie at Mallow College of Further Education.
Times: 19:00 to 21:00
Duration: 10 Weeks
Starting: Monday, 30 September 2019
Cost: €135.00, *€125.00 with online discount, €94.50 Old Age Pension recipients, €81.00 for Mallow College day students and recent graduates.
Information Week, Monday September 9 to Wednesday September 11, 19:00 to 20:00 at Mallow College of Further Education. Get more information, meet tutors, and enrol on the night. Add Facebook Event reminder.
- The two-hour sessions will be loosely divided into three stages:
- Firstly, the tutor will use their own notes and advise the group how to tackle one of these specific aspects of writing.
- Set a writing exercise, allowing about twenty minutes.
- Each participant will then read their piece to the group for critique and discussion.
- No previous experience required.
- Cork ETB & NightSchool.ie http://cork.etb.ie/, phone 022 43030.
- See full Terms & Conditions.
- More enrolment options.