Now enrolling for Autumn 2019 in Mallow. From €800.00* / €567.00 for Social Welfare/OAP recipients. This final year of a two-year study programme is designed to prepare learners for employment in accounting departments of commercial, industrial or public sector organisations or in the offices of practicing accountants. It provides a valuable qualification in accounting and… >>
This course provides students with basic skills in Polish language including spoken, listening and writing.
- Special attention is given to spoken Polish.
- On completion of the course students should be able to communicate effectively in everyday situations which may occur while on holiday or on business in Poland.
The aim of this course is to introduce students to the spoken and written language.
- No previous experience required.
- Cork ETB & NightSchool.ie http://cork.etb.ie/, phone 022 43030.
- See full Terms & Conditions.
- More enrolment options.