This course provides the successful learner with a nationally accredited award in the theory and practice of early childhood education and care. The learner will gain knowledge, skills and the competence to work independently and under supervision in a range of early childhood care and education settings. It is made up of 8 components and… >>
This course provides students with basic skills in Polish language including spoken, listening and writing.
- Special attention is given to spoken Polish.
- On completion of the course students should be able to communicate effectively in everyday situations which may occur while on holiday or on business in Poland.
The aim of this course is to introduce students to the spoken and written language.
- No previous experience required.
- Cork ETB & NightSchool.ie http://cork.etb.ie/, phone 022 43030.
- See full Terms & Conditions.
- More enrolment options.