New course running for Summer 2019 in Charleville. Coming soon for Autumn 2019 in Mallow. From €205.00* / €154.00 for Social Welfare/OAP recipients. The purpose of this course is to equip the learner with the knowledge, skill and competence in the practices and principles underpinning the role of a Special Needs Assistant to enable the… >>
Coming soon for Autumn 2019 in Mallow.
From €285.00* / €210.00 for Social Welfare/OAP recipients.
This module aims to equip the learner with the knowledge, skill and competence required to critically engage with the theory and practice of conflict management in community settings.
Coming soon for Autumn 2019 in Mallow. Pre-register to sign up for future course notifications.
Location: NightSchool.ie at Mallow College of Further Education.
Times: 18:30 to 21:30
Duration: 12 Weeks
Starting: Monday, 23 September 2019
Cost: €300.00, *€285.00 with online discount, €210.00 for Social Welfare and Old Age Pension recipients, €180.00 for Mallow College day students.
Information Week, Monday September 9 to Wednesday September 11, 19:00 to 20:00 at Mallow College of Further Education. Get more information, meet tutors, and enrol on the night. Add Facebook Event reminder.
- To equip the learner with an understanding of the role of conflict in group and organisational life.
- To facilitate the learner to develop an awareness, understanding and evaluation of their personal style of managing conflict.
- To enable the learner to develop an analytical framework for understanding and managing conflict in group or organisational contexts.
- To enable the learner to develop the skills of conflict management and discuss the methods for managing conflict problems and the role and purpose of such.
- To assist the learner to develop the academic and vocational language, literacy and numeracy skills related to community development through the medium of the indicative content.
- A QQI certification fee of €20 is already included in course fee.