- Overview of social media use in Ireland and the demographics of users.
- Introduction to Digital Marketing and how it interacts with traditional marketing.
- Facebook for business use – creating pages, posting/scheduling content, running paid campaigns
- Instagram for Business – creating business accounts, posting/scheduling content, running paid campaigns.
- Content creation tips – using apps to edit pictures, create posters/flyers, basic video editing skills.
- Twitter for Business – creating business accounts, posting/scheduling
content, running paid campaigns.
- Hootsuite – introduction to setting up a Hootsuite account which is a free tool that allows the scheduling of social media posts into Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & LinkedIn.
- LinkedIn for Business – creating profiles and business pages, posting content, running paid campaigns.
- Creating an Online Marketing Plan – 1) Know your Goals 2) Know your
Audience 3) Create Content 4) Monitor & Measure.
- Find out more about the type of people who take our courses.
- Learners aged 18 and over.
- No previous experience required.
- Sending an email with an attachment e.g. photo or CV.
- Using more advanced Word Processing skills (e.g. mail merge).
- File management (folder and putting order to your filing system).
- Work on your data entry skills.
- Use the internet (Skype, booking a holiday, intro to Facebook and Twitter).
If this sounds like a course for you then enjoy learning new skills in an enjoyable and fun class.
- Cork ETB & NightSchool.ie https://nightschool.ie/badge, phone 022 43030.
- See full Terms & Conditions.
- More enrolment options.
Is this course for me?
- You know the basics but you want to keep improving your IT skills.