This course provides the successful learner with a nationally accredited award in the theory and practice of early childhood education and care. The learner will gain knowledge, skills and the competence to work independently and under supervision in a range of early childhood care and education settings. It is made up of 8 components and… >>
This course would suitable for adults who are familiar with the basic operation of a computer or who have recently completed a beginner’s course. Improving computer skills can help to get on in work, keep in touch with family and friends, and access a range of online resources (banking, shopping, social media) or to help with further learning.
- You know the basics but you want to keep improving your IT skills.
- Sending an email with an attachment e.g. photo or CV.
- Using more advanced Word Processing skills (e.g. mail merge).
- File management (folder and putting order to your filing system).
- Work on your data entry skills.
- Use the internet (Skype, booking a holiday, intro to Facebook and Twitter).
If this sounds like a course for you then enjoy learning new skills in an enjoyable and fun class.
- No previous experience required.
- Cork ETB & NightSchool.ie http://cork.etb.ie/, phone 022 43030.
- See full Terms & Conditions.
- More enrolment options.