Related: NightSchool.ie is now in Mallow and Charleville. Summer Courses at SummerSchool.ie Agri-Marketing Payroll Computerised & PAYE Modernisation (Sage & Thesaurus): QQI Level 5 Reception Skills & Frontline Office Skills: QQI Level 5
Coming soon for Autumn 2019 in Mallow.
From €165.00* / €126.00 for Social Welfare/OAP recipients.
Using Sage 50 accounts software and Microsoft Excel spreadsheets, learn to input, edit and analyse your business, club or society, financial data, including:
- Writing up sales and purchases day books
- Issuing customer invoices.
- Writing up a cheque journal, checking and reconciling your bank account.
- Stock inventory control.
- Set up and prepare a VAT return.
- Produce reports:
- Debtors and creditors control accounts.
- Trading Profit and Loss accounts.
- Balance Sheet.
Suitable for self employed wishing to complete their accounts using Sage Software, office workers wanting to upskill, club and society board members, students planning on doing second year IAS module in September, accountants wanting to change from manual to computerised accounts for their clients.
No previous experience of bookkeeping or computing required, but be prepared to rekindle your early school maths and find your calculator.
Catherine McCarthy is a Certified Public Accountant, Certified Tax Adviser from CPA and Griffith College, holds a Certificate in Business Studies from Cork Institute of Technology, and is a Fellow of the Institute of Accounting Technicians in Ireland. Catherine has over twenty years experience working in an accounting practice: completing accounts, tax returns, vat returns and payroll for sole traders, partnerships, companies and companies limited by guarantee; and is an expert tutor in accounting and taxation. https://www.linkedin.com/in/catherine-mccarthy-cpa-ctax-fiati-b32118125/FALSE
Coming soon for Autumn 2019 in Mallow. Pre-register to sign up for future course notifications.
Location: NightSchool.ie at Mallow College of Further Education.
Times: 18:30 to 21:30
Duration: 8 weeks
Starting: Monday, 23 September 2019
Cost: €180.00, *€165.00 with online discount, €126.00 for Social Welfare and Old Age Pension recipients, €108.00 for Mallow College day students.
Information Week, Monday September 9 to Wednesday September 11, 19:00 to 20:00 at Mallow College of Further Education. Get more information, meet tutors, and enrol on the night. Add Facebook Event reminder.
- To facilitate the learner to load a computerised accounts package and set up organisation parameters.
- To enable the learner to acquire the knowledge and skills to process accounting information and adjustments into a computerised accounts package.
- To enable the learner to export data from an accounts package to a spreadsheet to produce: Financial Controls & Final Accounts; Accounting Standards, Concepts & Analysis; Budgets & Budgeting Controls.
- Cork ETB & NightSchool.ie http://cork.etb.ie/, phone 022 43030.
- See full Terms & Conditions.
- More enrolment options.