Mallow College of Further Education, 18:30-21:30, from 27 January for 12 weeks. €290* (€210 conc.)
The purpose of this award is to equip the learner with the knowledge, skill and competence required to develop and implement a broad based curriculum in an Early Childhood Care and Education (ECCE) setting.
Now enrolling for Mallow. Enrol online today.
NightSchool.ie at Mallow College of Further Education.
Times: 18:30 to 21:30
Duration: 12 Weeks
Starting: Monday, 27 January 2020
Cost: €300.00, *€290.00 with online discount, €210.00 for Social Welfare, 30% off for Old Age Pension recipients, €180.00 for current and recently graduated Mallow College day students.
Registration Week, Monday January 13 to Wednesday January 15, 19:00 to 20:00 at NightSchool.ie at Mallow College of Further Education. Check your options and enrol on the night. Add Facebook Event reminder.
- Critically reflect on the contributions of a range of early childhood educational theorists to pedagogical practice
- Assess a range of early childhood programme models and approaches and their implementation
- Evaluate the role of the adult in supporting children’s learning and development
- Select from a range of strategies to facilitate assessment for learning
- Promote learning contexts which support children’s well-being, identities and belonging consistent with relevant legislation and national practice guidelines.
- Lead curriculum implementation in a variety of situations both indoor and outdoor.
- Evaluate personal and professional learning and that of others linking curriculum theory to practice and assessment.
- Reflect on own attitudes, values and beliefs and their impact on the learning environment.
- Learners aged 18 and over.
- Applicants must have a complete QQI Level 5 Certificate in Childcare and be currently working in a childcare setting.
- A QQI certification fee of €20 is already included in course fee.