Now enrolling for Autumn 2019 in Mallow.
Mallow College, Wednesday, 18:30-21:30, from 02 October for 12 Weeks. €240* (€175.00 conc.)
This programme module aims to equip the learner with the skills, knowledge and competence to care for clients in a safe and hygienic environment.
Now enrolling for Autumn 2019 in Mallow. Enrol online today.
Location: NightSchool.ie at Mallow College of Further Education.
Times: 18:30 to 21:30
Duration: 12 Weeks
Starting: Wednesday, 02 October 2019
Cost: €250.00, *€240.00 with online discount, €175.00 for Social Welfare (certified courses) and Old Age Pension recipients, €150.00 for Mallow College day students and recent graduates.
Information Week, Monday September 9 to Wednesday September 11, 19:00 to 20:00 at Mallow College of Further Education. Get more information, meet tutors, and enrol on the night. Add Facebook Event reminder.
- To assist the learner to recognize the different types of clients needing care, different types of care needs and the differing care needs of clients.
- To enable the learner to develop the necessary knowledge to respond effectively to clients’ individual needs, with their involvement and their use of choice.
- To assist the learner to acquire practical skills in the area of client personal care.
- To enable the learner to develop the knowledge and skills required for the maintenance of a safe, healthy and hygienic environment for clients.
- In conjunction with this module training will be given in patient handling/client moving.
- A Certificate of attendance will be issued by Mallow College of Further Education for this training.
- A pass Leaving Certificate or equivalent standard.
- Relevant work and life experience is equivalent for mature students (aged 23 and over).
- A QQI certification fee of €20 is already included in course fee.