New course running for Summer 2019 in Charleville. Coming soon for Autumn 2019 in Mallow. From €205.00* / €154.00 for Social Welfare/OAP recipients. The purpose of this course is to equip the learner with the knowledge, skill and competence in the practices and principles underpinning the role of a Special Needs Assistant to enable the… >>
Coming soon for Autumn 2019 in Mallow.
From €255.00* / €189.00 for Social Welfare/OAP recipients.
This programme module aims to introduce the learner to the Irish legal system and develop their knowledge in specific areas of Irish business law.
Coming soon for Autumn 2019 in Mallow. Pre-register to sign up for future course notifications.
Location: NightSchool.ie at Mallow College of Further Education.
Times: 18:30 to 21:30
Duration: 12 Weeks
Starting: Tuesday, 24 September 2019
Cost: €270.00, *€255.00 with online discount, €189.00 for Social Welfare and Old Age Pension recipients, €162.00 for Mallow College day students.
Information Week, Monday September 9 to Wednesday September 11, 19:00 to 20:00 at Mallow College of Further Education. Get more information, meet tutors, and enrol on the night. Add Facebook Event reminder.
- To develop the learners understanding of the Irish legal system.
- To enable the learner to develop an understanding of how Irish Law and EU Law impact on the Irish business environment and work practices.
- To introduce the learner to Contract Law, Consumer Law, Company Law, Commercial Law and Employment Law, and develop the learner’s knowledge and understanding in these areas.
- To develop the learner’s analysis skills and their ability to apply legislation to basic legal problems in a business setting.
- To explore various legal terminology.
- No previous experience required.
- A QQI certification fee of €20 is already included in course fee.