This programme module aims to introduce the learner to the Irish legal system and develop their knowledge in specific areas of Irish business law.
- To develop the learners understanding of the Irish legal system.
- To enable the learner to develop an understanding of how Irish Law and EU Law impact on the Irish business environment and work practices.
- To introduce the learner to Contract Law, Consumer Law, Company Law, Commercial Law and Employment Law, and develop the learner’s knowledge and understanding in these areas.
- To develop the learner’s analysis skills and their ability to apply legislation to basic legal problems in a business setting.
- To explore various legal terminology.
- No previous experience required.
- A QQI certification fee of €20 is already included in course fee.