Mallow College of Further Education, 18:30-21:30, from Wednesday 29 January for 8 weeks. €225* (€195 conc.)
This barbering for beginner’s course is arranged for the student to obtain primary skills in barbering procedures leading to cutting and styling men’s hair.
The course is suitable for students with no previous experience in barbering or hairdressing. Also suitable for students with a background in ladies hairdressing wishing to update their skills to include classic and modern barbering techniques. This course is carried out through a combination of easy to follow classes together with comprehensive practical demonstrations. Learn in our dedicated professional salon. The maximum student numbers are capped at 12.
Is this course for me?
- Find out more about the type of people who take our courses.
- Learners aged 18 and over.
- No previous experience required.
- Your barbering kit required materials and equipment (€100 value) are already included in the course fee.
Now enrolling for Mallow. Enrol online today.
NightSchool.ie at Mallow College of Further Education.
Times: 18:30 to 21:30
Duration: 8 Weeks
Starting: Wednesday, 29 January 2020
Price: €235.00, *€225.00 with online discount, €194.50 for Old Age Pension recipients, €181.00 for current and just graduated Mallow College day students.
- Client consultation
- Career and job opportunities
- Health and safety issues
- Hair cutting techniques
- Hair travel and growth patterns
- Product recommendation and application
- Styling men’s hair
- Finishing methods
- Introduction into clipper work
- Cork ETB & NightSchool.ie https://nightschool.ie/badge, phone 022 43030.
- See full Terms & Conditions.
- More enrolment options.