Now enrolling for Autumn 2019 in Mallow.
From €225.00* / €194.50 for OAP recipients.
This barbering for beginner’s course is arranged for the student to obtain primary skills in barbering procedures leading to cutting and styling men’s hair.The course is suitable for students with no previous experience in barbering or hairdressing. Also suitable for students with a background in ladies hairdressing wishing to update their skills to include classic and modern barbering techniques. This course is carried out through a combination of easy to follow classes together with comprehensive practical demonstrations. The maximum student numbers are capped at 12.
Now enrolling for Autumn 2019 in Mallow. Enrol online today.
Location: NightSchool.ie at Mallow College of Further Education.
Times: 18:30 to 21:30
Duration: 8 Weeks
Starting: Wednesday, 02 October 2019
Cost: €235.00, *€225.00 with online discount, €194.50 Old Age Pension recipients, €181.00 for Mallow College day students and recent graduates.
Information Week, Monday September 9 to Wednesday September 11, 19:00 to 20:00 at Mallow College of Further Education. Get more information, meet tutors, and enrol on the night. Add Facebook Event reminder.
- Client consultation
- Career and job opportunities
- Health and safety issues
- Hair cutting techniques
- Hair travel and growth patterns
- Product recommendation and application
- Styling men’s hair
- Finishing methods
- Introduction into clipper work
- No previous experience required.
- Your barbering kit required materials and equipment (€100 value) are already included in the course fee.
- Cork ETB & NightSchool.ie http://cork.etb.ie/, phone 022 43030.
- See full Terms & Conditions.
- More enrolment options.