New course running for Summer 2019 in Charleville. Coming soon for Autumn 2019 in Mallow. From €205.00* / €154.00 for Social Welfare/OAP recipients. The purpose of this course is to equip the learner with the knowledge, skill and competence in the practices and principles underpinning the role of a Special Needs Assistant to enable the… >>
Now enrolling for Summer 2019 in Mallow.
From €315.00* / €267.00 for Social Welfare/OAP recipients.
This advanced barbering course is arranged for the student to learn advance cutting and styling techniques in classic and modern men’s hairstyling. The course is suitable for students who have some basic knowledge in barbering and want to progress further in advanced barbering techniques. The aim of this course is to equip the learner with the knowledge, skill and competence to use barbering techniques within the hairdressing and barbering industry, operating independently while under general supervision. This course is carried out through a combination of easy to follow classes together with comprehensive practical demonstrations. The maximum student numbers are capped at 12.
Now enrolling for Summer 2019 in Mallow. Enrol online today.
Location: NightSchool.ie at Mallow College of Further Education.
Times: 18:30 to 21:30
Duration: 10 Weeks
Starting: Monday, 29 April 2019
Cost: €330.00, *€315.00 with online discount, €267.00 for Social Welfare and Old Age Pension recipients, €246.00 for Mallow College day students.
- Client consultation
- Career and job opportunities
- Health and safety issues
- Variety of clipper techniques
- Clipper over comb technique
- Scissors over comb method
- Trimming of designer beards
- Style and finishing requirements
- Suitable for students with at least a year’s experience in barbering or the hairdressing industry.
- A QQI certification fee of €20 as well as the costs of your barbering kit required materials and equipment (€120 value) are already included in the course fee.