Now enrolling for Autumn 2019 in Mallow.
From €340.00* / €275.00 for Social Welfare/OAP recipients.
This advanced barbering course is arranged for the student to learn advanced cutting and styling techniques in classic and modern men’s hairstyling. The course is suitable for students who have some basic knowledge in barbering and want to progress further in advanced barbering techniques. The aim of this course is to equip the learner with the knowledge, skill and competence to use barbering techniques within the hairdressing and barbering industry, operating independently while under general supervision. This course is carried out through a combination of easy to follow classes together with comprehensive practical demonstrations. The maximum student numbers are capped at 12.
Now enrolling for Autumn 2019 in Mallow. Enrol online today.
Location: NightSchool.ie at Mallow College of Further Education.
Times: 18:30 to 21:30
Duration: 12 Weeks
Starting: Monday, 30 September 2019
Cost: €350.00, *€340.00 with online discount, €275.00 for Social Welfare (certified courses) and Old Age Pension recipients, €250.00 for Mallow College day students and recent graduates.
Information Week, Monday September 9 to Wednesday September 11, 19:00 to 20:00 at Mallow College of Further Education. Get more information, meet tutors, and enrol on the night. Add Facebook Event reminder.
- Client consultation
- Career and job opportunities
- Health and safety issues
- Variety of clipper techniques
- Clipper over comb technique
- Scissors over comb method
- Trimming of designer beards
- Style and finishing requirements
- Suitable for students with at least a year’s experience in barbering or the hairdressing industry.
- A QQI certification fee of €20 as well as the costs of your barbering kit required materials and equipment (€100 value) are already included in the course fee.