Mallow College of Further Education, 18:30-21:30, from Monday 27 January for 12 weeks. €350* (€282 conc.)
This advanced barbering course is arranged for the student to learn advanced cutting and styling techniques in classic and modern men’s hairstyling.
The course is suitable for students who have some basic knowledge in barbering and want to progress further in advanced barbering techniques. The aim of this course is to equip the learner with the knowledge, skill and competence to use barbering techniques within the hairdressing and barbering industry, operating independently while under general supervision. This course is carried out through a combination of easy to follow classes together with comprehensive practical demonstrations. Learn in our dedicated professional salon. The maximum student numbers are capped at 12.
Is this course for me?
- Find out more about the type of people who take our courses.
- Learners aged 18 and over.
- Suitable for students with at least a year’s experience in barbering or the hairdressing industry.
- A QQI certification fee of €20 as well as the costs of your barbering kit required materials and equipment (€100 value) are already included in the course fee.
Now enrolling for Mallow. Enrol online today.
NightSchool.ie at Mallow College of Further Education.
Times: 18:30 to 21:30
Duration: 12 Weeks
Starting: Monday, 27 January 2020
Price: €360.00, *€350.00 with online discount, €282.00 for Social Welfare, €282.00 for Old Age Pension recipients, €256.00 for current and just graduated Mallow College day students.
- Client consultation
- Career and job opportunities
- Health and safety issues
- Variety of clipper techniques
- Clipper over comb technique
- Scissors over comb method
- Trimming of designer beards
- Style and finishing requirements
- Official QQI specifications and assessment breakdown: QQI 5N3348 Barbering Techniques, Level 5