New for Spring 2019. €205.00* (€154.00 Social Welfare/OAP). This programme is suitable for individuals who wish to acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to maintain payroll records manually and on computer in a small to medium sized organisation. Location: Charleville Further Education & Training Centre (formerly Mannix College) See Also: Mallow College of Further Education… >>
Enroling next for Autumn 2019.
€500.00* (€360.50 Social Welfare/OAP).
The overall aim of this course is to provide the learner with the opportunity to acquire the knowledge, skill and competence to identify training and development needs and to deliver and evaluate a training intervention within a range of training and development contexts.
Times: 18:30 to 21:30
Duration: 24 Weeks
Starting: Wednesday, 25 September 2019
Cost: €500.00 *incl. online discount, €360.50 for Social Welfare and Old Age Pension recipients, €309.00 for Mallow College day students.
QQI Certification fee of €20 is included in course fee.
- Training Delivery and Evaluation
- Training Needs Identification and Design
- Upon successful completion of these, the learner will achieve the required 30 credits for a level 6 QQI Special Purpose course.
- Outline the concepts and theories underlying the delivery and evaluation of training interventions.
- Explore the elements which impact on the effectiveness of a training session to include, the learning environment, the trainer, learning methodologies and the group dynamics of the participants.
- Demonstrate an awareness of a range of issues to include equality, diversity and disability in the context of current legislation with regard to training provision.
- Appraise a range of evaluation models, approaches, tools and techniques used in the evaluation and monitoring of a training and development intervention.
- Deliver appropriate training content and materials using a range of training aids.
- Formulate appropriate evaluation tools, techniques and approaches for a training session to determine whether or not training needs were met and objectives fulfilled.
- Provide constructive feedback to participants in relation to training intervention.
- Apply a comprehensive range of specialised training delivery and evaluation skills in the delivery of an appropriate training intervention.
- Devise a training evaluation process to include the identification of key stakeholders, feedback from the trainee, challenges within the process and the conduct or the methodology of evaluation.
- Select from a range of evaluation tools, techniques and approaches for a training session to determine whether or not training needs were met and objectives fulfilled.
- Report on a training and development evaluation to include the identification of areas of success and of improvement opportunities.
- Report on the impact of a principal of employment law in a chosen vocational area based on a specific court case history.
Receive a €15 discount when you register with our preferred option online (more enrolment options). Enrolment is currently closed until Summer 2019. Course details continue to be subject to change. Click here to sign up for course notifications..
Information/Enrolment for Evening Education Programmes for Autumn 2019 will take place at on Monday 9th September, 2019 from 7 to 8pm at Mallow College, West End, Mallow. Tutors will available to discuss courses on the night. Add Facebook Event reminder to Facebook.
See full Terms & Conditions.