Monday Tuesday Wednesday Barbering & Beauty Barbering for Beginners €265 Online, €196 Welfare/OAP, €168 Day Student. Mon 11 Feb. 12 Weeks. Gel Nails €195 Online, €147 Welfare/OAP, €126 Day Student. Tue 12 Feb. 8 Weeks. Barbering QQI Level 5 (Advanced Barbering) €315 Online, €231 Welfare/OAP, €198 Day Student. Wed 13 Feb. 12 Weeks. Body Massage… >>
Enroling next for Autumn 2019.
€285.00* (€210.00 Social Welfare/OAP).
The purpose of this course is to equip the learner with the knowledge, skill and competence to supervise others in providing child care and education in a range of Early Childhood Care and Education (ECCE) contexts.
Times: 18:30 to 21:30
Duration: 12 Weeks
Starting: Tuesday, 24 September 2019
Cost: €285.00 *incl. online discount, €210.00 for Social Welfare and Old Age Pension recipients, €180.00 for Mallow College day students.
QQI Certification fee of €20 is included in course fee.
- Evaluate the key concepts, principles and practice in leadership, supervision and or line management within the early childhood care and education setting.
- Analyse the role and responsibilities of a supervisor in an early childhood care and education setting and the key attributes and skills required, to include communication, time management, organisational skills and knowledge of current legislation and best practice guidelines.
- Explain the role of the supervisor in an early childhood care and education setting in implementing best practice and in establishing, maintaining and continuously improving standards and quality.
- Develop strategies for overcoming barriers to effective supervision, to include recognition of common challenges and problems when working with individuals and teams, and identification of possible resolutions.
- Implement a range of organisational policies and procedures in an early childhood care and education setting ensuring adherence to best practice and guidelines.
- Utilise a range of supervisory skills to supervise staff in an early childhood care and education setting.
- Delegate and assign work and or tasks to others, monitoring progress and evaluating results.
- Supervise a team in an early childhood care and education setting, to include agreeing a plan and or actions and monitoring and evaluation of progress.
- Critically reflect on own attributes and skills as a supervisor, to include analysis of, time management, communication, organisational skills and achievement of objectives.
- Evaluate learning and or training needs of the team, implementing training plans in line with organisational objectives.
Receive a €15 discount when you register with our preferred option online (more enrolment options). Enrolment is currently closed until Summer 2019. Course details continue to be subject to change. Click here to sign up for course notifications..
Information/Enrolment for Evening Education Programmes for Autumn 2019 will take place at on Monday 9th September, 2019 from 7 to 8pm at Mallow College, West End, Mallow. Tutors will available to discuss courses on the night. Add Facebook Event reminder to Facebook.
See full Terms & Conditions.