Monday Tuesday Wednesday Barbering & Beauty Barbering for Beginners €265 Online, €196 Welfare/OAP, €168 Day Student. Mon 11 Feb. 12 Weeks. Gel Nails €195 Online, €147 Welfare/OAP, €126 Day Student. Tue 12 Feb. 8 Weeks. Barbering QQI Level 5 (Advanced Barbering) €315 Online, €231 Welfare/OAP, €198 Day Student. Wed 13 Feb. 12 Weeks. Body Massage… >>
Enroling next for Autumn 2019.
€255.00* (€189.00 Social Welfare/OAP).
The purpose of this award is to equip the learner with the knowledge, skill and competence to link an introductory understanding of psychological perspectives with practical therapeutic applications and the development of psychology as a discipline.
Times: 18:30 to 21:30
Duration: 12 Weeks
Starting: Wednesday, 25 September 2019
Cost: €255.00 *incl. online discount, €189.00 for Social Welfare and Old Age Pension recipients, €162.00 for Mallow College day students.
QQI Certification fee of €20 is included in course fee.
- Explain the main features, characteristics, core principles and concepts of two of the major psychological perspectives.
- Identify the main therapies, interventions, practical and ethical boundaries of each psychological perspective within care and other settings.
- Explain how each perspective contributes to an understanding of individual and group behaviour.
- Gain an understanding of the research methods and ethical issues involved in the study of psychology.
- Apply theory and research to work practice with due regards for ethics.
Receive a €15 discount when you register with our preferred option online (more enrolment options). Enrolment is currently closed until Summer 2019. Course details continue to be subject to change. Click here to sign up for course notifications..
Information/Enrolment for Evening Education Programmes for Autumn 2019 will take place at on Monday 9th September, 2019 from 7 to 8pm at Mallow College, West End, Mallow. Tutors will available to discuss courses on the night. Add Facebook Event reminder to Facebook.
See full Terms & Conditions.