New for Spring 2019. €205.00* (€154.00 Social Welfare/OAP). This programme is suitable for individuals who wish to acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to maintain payroll records manually and on computer in a small to medium sized organisation. Location: Charleville Further Education & Training Centre (formerly Mannix College) See Also: Mallow College of Further Education… >>
Enroling next for Autumn 2019.
€255.00* (€189.00 Social Welfare/OAP).
The purpose of this award is to equip the learner with the knowledge, skill and competence to link an introductory understanding of psychological perspectives with practical therapeutic applications and the development of psychology as a discipline.
Times: 18:30 to 21:30
Duration: 12 Weeks
Starting: Wednesday, 25 September 2019
Cost: €255.00 *incl. online discount, €189.00 for Social Welfare and Old Age Pension recipients, €162.00 for Mallow College day students.
QQI Certification fee of €20 is included in course fee.
- Explain the main features, characteristics, core principles and concepts of two of the major psychological perspectives.
- Identify the main therapies, interventions, practical and ethical boundaries of each psychological perspective within care and other settings.
- Explain how each perspective contributes to an understanding of individual and group behaviour.
- Gain an understanding of the research methods and ethical issues involved in the study of psychology.
- Apply theory and research to work practice with due regards for ethics.
Receive a €15 discount when you register with our preferred option online (more enrolment options). Enrolment is currently closed until Summer 2019. Course details continue to be subject to change. Click here to sign up for course notifications..
Information/Enrolment for Evening Education Programmes for Autumn 2019 will take place at on Monday 9th September, 2019 from 7 to 8pm at Mallow College, West End, Mallow. Tutors will available to discuss courses on the night. Add Facebook Event reminder to Facebook.
See full Terms & Conditions.