New for Spring 2019. €205.00* (€154.00 Social Welfare/OAP). This programme is suitable for individuals who wish to acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to maintain payroll records manually and on computer in a small to medium sized organisation. Location: Charleville Further Education & Training Centre (formerly Mannix College) See Also: Mallow College of Further Education… >>
Enroling next for Autumn 2019.
€255.00* (€189.00 Social Welfare/OAP).
This programme module aims to enable learner to use the English language accurately and appropriately and gain a competence in a wide range of language skills both oral and written in a standard social, cultural and or work environment.
Times: 18:30 to 21:30
Duration: 12 Weeks
Starting: Monday, 23 September 2019
Cost: €255.00 *incl. online discount, €189.00 for Social Welfare and Old Age Pension recipients, €162.00 for Mallow College day students.
QQI Certification fee of €20 is included in course fee.
- To enable learner to be aware of the customs, social/ cultural courtesies and current affairs in Ireland and/or other English-speaking regions.
- To develop learner’s skills in the current conventions of language usage in oral fluency and functional writing.
- To support the learner to build their vocabulary to include specialised language of the workplace, personal interest and colloquial usage.
- To assist learner in extracting, summarising and presenting key information from a variety of high frequency every day and job related Listening and Reading sources of material.
- To support the learner to develop productive skills (writing and speaking) and receptive skills (listening and reading).
- To assist the learner to develop the academic and vocational language, literacy and numeracy skills related to English as a second language through the medium of the indicative content.
- Please note: A PPSN Is required for this course.
Receive a €15 discount when you register with our preferred option online (more enrolment options). Enrolment is currently closed until Summer 2019. Course details continue to be subject to change. Click here to sign up for course notifications..
Information/Enrolment for Evening Education Programmes for Autumn 2019 will take place at on Monday 9th September, 2019 from 7 to 8pm at Mallow College, West End, Mallow. Tutors will available to discuss courses on the night. Add Facebook Event reminder to Facebook.
See full Terms & Conditions.