New for Spring 2019. €205.00* (€154.00 Social Welfare/OAP). This programme is suitable for individuals who wish to acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to maintain payroll records manually and on computer in a small to medium sized organisation. Location: Charleville Further Education & Training Centre (formerly Mannix College) See Also: Mallow College of Further Education… >>
Enroling next for Autumn 2019.
€800.00* (€570.50 Social Welfare/OAP).
This programme is designed to prepare learners for employment in accounting departments of commercial, industrial or public sector organisations or in the offices of practicing accountants. It provides a valuable qualification in accounting and information skills and membership of Accounting Technician Ireland (ATI), a professional body sponsored by the Institute of Chartered Accountants.
Night: Monday, Tuesday
Times: 18:30 to 21:30
Duration: 26 Weeks
Starting: Monday, 23 September 2019
Cost: €800.00 *incl. online discount, €570.50 for Social Welfare and Old Age Pension recipients, €489.00 for Mallow College day students.
Separate registration fees, examination fee and fees for manuals will need to be paid to ATI. Please check their website www.accountingtechniciansireland.ie for details.
- The IATI Programme is an ideal preparation for the pursuit of a career in professional accountancy.
- Fee includes cost of revision seminars held outside of regular class times.
Evaluation and Assessment
- Examinations – Summer or Autumn sitting
- Applicants must hold the Leaving Certificate with a minimum of a Grade D (Ordinary) in at least FIVE subjects including English and Maths or Accounting OR a minimum of Grade D in FOUR Leaving Certificate subjects with at least TWO of these attained at Higher Level.
- Applicants seeking an exemption from Year One must have successfully completed ATI Year 1 (at another Centre) or possess an approved equivalent qualification.
- Mature Learners (over 21) may be exempt from the above academic requirements.
- Year 1 Monday: Law & Ethics, Business Management.
- Year 1 Tuesday: Financial Accounting, Taxation.
- Year 2 Monday: Advanced Taxation, Integrated Accounting Systems (IAS).
- Year 2 Tuesday: Advanced Financial Accounting, Management Accounting.
- Leaving Certificate required.
Receive a €15 discount when you register with our preferred option online (more enrolment options). Enrolment is currently closed until Summer 2019. Course details continue to be subject to change. Click here to sign up for course notifications..
Information/Enrolment for Evening Education Programmes for Autumn 2019 will take place at on Monday 9th September, 2019 from 7 to 8pm at Mallow College, West End, Mallow. Tutors will available to discuss courses on the night. Add Facebook Event reminder to Facebook.
See full Terms & Conditions.