This programme module aims to equip the learner with the knowledge, skill and competence to perform audio transcription tasks, using a range of input devices, to produce documents to mailable standard.
Is this course for me?
- Find out more about the type of people who take our courses.
- Learners aged 18 and over.
- No previous experience required.
- A QQI certification fee of €20 is already included in course fee.
- To enable the learner, operate an audio transcription unit effectively and efficiently.
- To assist the learner, transcribe matters of a business, medical, legal and/or general nature from recorded speech, with accuracy and fluency.
- To enable the learner, demonstrate personal initiative and resourcefulness in responding to audio transcription tasks.
- To assist the learner to develop the academic and vocational language, literacy and numeracy skills related to Audio Transcription through the medium of the indicative content.
- Official QQI specifications and assessment breakdown: QQI 5N1549 Audio Transcription, Level 5