New course running for Summer 2019 in Charleville. Coming soon for Autumn 2019 in Mallow. From €205.00* / €154.00 for Social Welfare/OAP recipients. The purpose of this course is to equip the learner with the knowledge, skill and competence in the practices and principles underpinning the role of a Special Needs Assistant to enable the… >>
Coming soon for Autumn 2019 in Mallow.
From €75.00* / €63.00 for Social Welfare/OAP recipients.
This is an 8-week basic course where you will learn how to blend and mix for your skin type or condition. With the use of essentials oils, we create a natural balance in the Body, Mind and Spirit. A detailed manual is provided and ingredients on the night to make some of your daily skin-care & house needs.
Coming soon for Autumn 2019 in Mallow. Pre-register to sign up for future course notifications.
Location: NightSchool.ie at Mallow College of Further Education.
Times: 19:00 to 21:00
Duration: 8 Weeks
Starting: Tuesday, 24 September 2019
Cost: €90.00, *€75.00 with online discount, €63.00 for Social Welfare and Old Age Pension recipients, €54.00 for Mallow College day students.
Information Week, Monday September 9 to Wednesday September 11, 19:00 to 20:00 at Mallow College of Further Education. Get more information, meet tutors, and enrol on the night. Add Facebook Event reminder.
- You will learn how to use Aromatherapy effectively, safely and cutting out Toxicity in your home and how to mix and blend your everyday skin-care products and for your home.
- Learn how simple and cost effective it is to make a day & night cream, a serum for your particular skin and condition, body oil etc.
- Practical ways in using essential in your home or work environment and much more.
- The cost of any materials not is included in course fee.
- Cork ETB & NightSchool.ie http://cork.etb.ie/, phone 022 43030
- See full Terms & Conditions.
- More enrolment options.