This course is developed in response to industry demand and designed to equip the learner with work ready skills specific to the agri-industry. This course is for those currently working in the agri-industry or an agri related role who wish to improve their marketing skills or for business owners who wish to boost their marketing effectiveness.
Is this course for me?
- Find out more about the type of people who take our courses.
- Learners aged 18 and over.
- No previous experience required.
Not running this term for Mallow. Sign up for future course notifications.
NightSchool.ie at Mallow College of Further Education.
Times: 18:30 to 20:00
Duration: 10 Weeks
Price: €105.00, *€95.00 with online discount, €73.50 for Old Age Pension recipients, €63.00 for current and just graduated Mallow College day students.
- Topics include: Role of marketing in agri related businesses. Market strategies for business Identify target markets through market research and the ability to exploit opportunities. Marketing communications including agri-promotion programme, e.g. advertising, digital marketing, sales promotion, direct marketing. Role of digital marketing in agriculture. Public relations & event management. Developing an agri-marketing plan.
- Cork ETB & NightSchool.ie https://nightschool.ie/badge, phone 022 43030.
- See full Terms & Conditions.
- More enrolment options.