New course running for Summer 2019 in Charleville. Coming soon for Autumn 2019 in Mallow. From €205.00* / €154.00 for Social Welfare/OAP recipients. The purpose of this course is to equip the learner with the knowledge, skill and competence in the practices and principles underpinning the role of a Special Needs Assistant to enable the… >>
Coming soon for Autumn 2019 in Mallow.
From €255.00* / €189.00 for Social Welfare/OAP recipients.
The purpose of this course is to equip the learner with the knowledge, skill and competence required to understand how information is processed within organisations and the various systems and methods in use and to enable the learner to operate effectively, under supervision in a range of organisations.
Coming soon for Autumn 2019 in Mallow. Pre-register to sign up for future course notifications.
Location: NightSchool.ie at Mallow College of Further Education.
Times: 18:30 to 21:30
Duration: 12 Weeks
Starting: Wednesday, 25 September 2019
Cost: €270.00, *€255.00 with online discount, €189.00 for Social Welfare and Old Age Pension recipients, €162.00 for Mallow College day students.
Information Week, Monday September 9 to Wednesday September 11, 19:00 to 20:00 at Mallow College of Further Education. Get more information, meet tutors, and enrol on the night. Add Facebook Event reminder.
- Explain the features of a range of organisations to include the functions of internal departments, the roles and duties of a range of personnel and the impact of workplace legislation on an organisation.
- Describe the administration functions of an office to include the equipment and resources available to carry out these functions.
- Describe an effective diary management system.
- Outline the roles and functions of a range of personnel in the planning and conduct of a range of business meetings.
- Create a manual or computerised database filing system.
- Carry out a range of administration functions to include the use of office equipment, document collation and proofing and payment validation.
- Carry out diary management to include meeting notices and minutes and the preparation of business trip itineraries.
- Apply procedures to prevent unauthorised access to files and records.
- No previous experience required.
- A QQI certification fee of €20 is already included in course fee.