Related: Train the Trainer, Training and Development: QQI Level 6 Palliative Care Support: QQI Level 5 After School Support: QQI Level 5 Care Support: QQI Level 5 5M4339 Health Care Support: QQI Level 5 Certificate
Now enrolling for Autumn 2019 in Mallow.
From €800.00* / €567.00 for Social Welfare/OAP recipients.
This is the first year or a two-year study programme is designed to prepare learners for employment in accounting departments of commercial, industrial or public sector organisations or in the offices of practicing accountants. It provides a valuable qualification in accounting and information skills and membership of Accounting Technician Ireland (ATI), a professional body sponsored by the Institute of Chartered Accountants.
The Accounting Technician programme is an ideal preparation for the pursuit of a career in professional accountancy.
Catherine McCarthy is a Certified Public Accountant, Certified Tax Adviser from CPA and Griffith College, holds a Certificate in Business Studies from Cork Institute of Technology, and is a Fellow of the Institute of Accounting Technicians in Ireland. Catherine has over twenty years experience working in an accounting practice: completing accounts, tax returns, vat returns and payroll for sole traders, partnerships, companies and companies limited by guarantee; and is an expert tutor in accounting and taxation. https://www.linkedin.com/in/catherine-mccarthy-cpa-ctax-fiati-b32118125/
Now enrolling for Autumn 2019 in Mallow. Enrol online today.
Location: NightSchool.ie at Mallow College of Further Education.
Nights: Monday and Tuesday
Times: 18:30 to 21:30
Duration: 26 Weeks
Starting: Monday, 23 September 2019
Cost: €810.00, *€800.00 with online discount, €567.00 for Social Welfare (certified courses) and Old Age Pension recipients, €486.00 for Mallow College day students and recent graduates.
Information Week, Monday September 9 to Wednesday September 11, 19:00 to 20:00 at Mallow College of Further Education. Get more information, meet tutors, and enrol on the night. Add Facebook Event reminder.
- Monday: Law & Ethics, Business Management.
- Tuesday: Financial Accounting, Taxation.
- Examinations – Summer or Autumn sitting.
- Applicants must hold the Leaving Certificate with a minimum of a Grade D (Ordinary) in at least FIVE subjects including English and Maths or Accounting OR a minimum of Grade D in FOUR Leaving Certificate subjects with at least TWO of these attained at Higher Level.
- Mature Learners (over 21) may be exempt from Leaving Certificate requirements.
- Fee includes cost of revision seminars held outside of regular class times. Separate registration fees, examination fees, and fees for manuals are due to be paid to ATI. Please check their website www.accountingtechniciansireland.ie for details.
- Accounting Technicians Ireland http://www.accountingtechniciansireland.ie, phone 01 6377363.
- See full Terms & Conditions.
- More enrolment options.