New course running for Summer 2019 in Charleville. Coming soon for Autumn 2019 in Mallow. From €205.00* / €154.00 for Social Welfare/OAP recipients. The purpose of this course is to equip the learner with the knowledge, skill and competence in the practices and principles underpinning the role of a Special Needs Assistant to enable the… >>
Coming soon for Autumn 2019 in Mallow.
From €800.00* / €570.50 for Social Welfare/OAP recipients.
This programme is designed to prepare learners for employment in accounting departments of commercial, industrial or public sector organisations or in the offices of practicing accountants. It provides a valuable qualification in accounting and information skills and membership of Accounting Technician Ireland (ATI), a professional body sponsored by the Institute of Chartered Accountants.
Catherine McCarthy is a Certified Public Accountant, Certified Tax Adviser from CPA and Griffith College, holds a Certificate in Business Studies from Cork Institute of Technology, and is a Fellow of the Institute of Accounting Technicians in Ireland. Catherine has over twenty years experience working in an accounting practice: completing accounts, tax returns, vat returns and payroll for sole traders, partnerships, companies and companies limited by guarantee; and is an expert tutor in accounting and taxation. https://www.linkedin.com/in/catherine-mccarthy-cpa-ctax-fiati-b32118125/
Coming soon for Autumn 2019 in Mallow. Pre-register to sign up for future course notifications.
Location: NightSchool.ie at Mallow College of Further Education.
Nights: Monday and Tuesday
Times: 18:30 to 21:30
Duration: 26 Weeks
Starting: Monday, 23 September 2019
Cost: €815.00, *€800.00 with online discount, €570.50 for Social Welfare and Old Age Pension recipients, €489.00 for Mallow College day students.
Information Week, Monday September 9 to Wednesday September 11, 19:00 to 20:00 at Mallow College of Further Education. Get more information, meet tutors, and enrol on the night. Add Facebook Event reminder.
- The IATI Programme is an ideal preparation for the pursuit of a career in professional accountancy.
- Fee includes cost of revision seminars held outside of regular class times.Evaluation and Assessment
- Examinations – Summer or Autumn sittingEntry Requirements
- Applicants must hold the Leaving Certificate with a minimum of a Grade D (Ordinary) in at least FIVE subjects including English and Maths or Accounting OR a minimum of Grade D in FOUR Leaving Certificate subjects with at least TWO of these attained at Higher Level.
- Applicants seeking an exemption from Year One must have successfully completed ATI Year 1 (at another Centre) or possess an approved equivalent qualification.
- Mature Learners (over 21) may be exempt from the above academic requirements.
- Year 1 Monday: Law & Ethics, Business Management.
- Year 1 Tuesday: Financial Accounting, Taxation.
- Year 2 Monday: Advanced Taxation, Integrated Accounting Systems (IAS).
- Year 2 Tuesday: Advanced Financial Accounting, Management Accounting.
- A pass Leaving Certificate or equivalent standard.
- Relevant work and life experience is equivalent for mature students (aged 23 and over).
- Separate registration fees, examination fees, and fees for manuals are due to be paid to ATI. Please check their website www.accountingtechniciansireland.ie for details.
- Accounting Technicians Ireland http://www.accountingtechniciansireland.ie, phone 01 6377363
- See full Terms & Conditions.
- More enrolment options.