This final year of a two-year study programme is designed to prepare learners for employment in accounting departments of commercial, industrial or public sector organisations or in the offices of practicing accountants. It provides a valuable qualification in accounting and information skills and membership of Accounting Technician Ireland (ATI), a professional body sponsored by the Institute of Chartered Accountants.
The Accounting Technician programme is an ideal preparation for the pursuit of a career in professional accountancy.
Catherine McCarthy is a Certified Public Accountant, Certified Tax Adviser from CPA and Griffith College, holds a Certificate in Business Studies from Cork Institute of Technology, and is a Fellow of the Institute of Accounting Technicians in Ireland. Catherine has over twenty years experience working in an accounting practice: completing accounts, tax returns, vat returns and payroll for sole traders, partnerships, companies and companies limited by guarantee; and is an expert tutor in accounting and taxation. https://www.linkedin.com/in/catherine-mccarthy-cpa-ctax-fiati-b32118125/
Is this course for me?
- Find out more about the type of people who take our courses.
- Learners aged 18 and over.
- Applicants must successfully completed Accounting Technician: Year 1 (at any centre) or possess an approved equivalent qualification.
- Fee includes cost of revision seminars held outside of regular class times. Separate registration fees, examination fees, and fees for manuals are due to be paid to ATI. Please check their website www.accountingtechniciansireland.ie for details.
Not running this term for Mallow. Sign up for future course notifications.
NightSchool.ie at Mallow College of Further Education.
Nights: Monday and Tuesday
Times: 18:30 to 21:30
Duration: 26 Weeks
Price: €810.00, *€800.00 with online discount, €567.00 for Social Welfare, €567.00 for Old Age Pension recipients, €486.00 for current and just graduated Mallow College day students.
- Monday: Advanced Taxation, Integrated Accounting Systems (IAS).
- Tuesday: Advanced Financial Accounting, Management Accounting.
- Examinations – Summer or Autumn sitting.
- Accounting Technicians Ireland http://www.accountingtechniciansireland.ie, phone 01 6377363.
- See full Terms & Conditions.
- More enrolment options.